
Contrary to popular belief, New York is a great place for dogs! New Yorkers love their dogs and shower them with love and attention. This is a new blog features Barley, a 3 year old Coton de Tulear, who lives in the heart of New York City. We welcome you to write us (below) and tell us about your Coton. We are especially interested in the Cotons of New York.



Please write us, we would love to hear from you -Barley
Dear Barley,
ReplyDeleteWe are two fetching black & white female Tall Cotons who think you're very cute. Although born in the tri-state area, our forever home is in Santa Barbara. Look us up if you're in town! Happy Valentine's Day, Digby & Maya
Thank you so much for responding to my blog. You are the first. I would love to see pix of you two. My very dear half brother is a tall Coton male named Luca. I also have a coton next to our building in NYC who is also a half brother.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing and seeing you. Who is your mom and dad?
Barley -
ReplyDeleteAlthough I'm a country dog living on Maryland's Eastern Shore, I love to visit my big friend Murray (he's a PWD) in New York and walk with him in Central Park. When we stop for breakfast at the outdoor grill, I get a bit of bacon as a treat. That's the best part. When I'm next in the big city, I'll look for you. Happy Valentine's Day.
Skipper
I would love to meet you when next your in town to visit Murray in Central Park - he seems pretty nice too and I would certainly enjoy a nice breakfast and bacon treat with you guys. Thanks for saying hello Skipper - Happy Valentines Day !
ReplyDeleteI will be away for Valentine Day weekend in the snowy hills of Connecticutt. I will be back on Monday and look forward to hearing about everyones special Valentine Day weekend. It's always fun to hear from all my Coton friends and others!
ReplyDeleteHiYa Barley, I'm Little Lord Montagu, a Malagasy Coton who lives in Bermuda and winters in Florida. My MahMee goes to NYC to shop (she loves shoes) but makes me stay home with my adopted big hound sister and my human Daddy. She doesn't stay in NYC long because she misses me too much! Being a Coton is sooo much fun. I'm happy you started your own Blog, I think you're the first Coton techie ever! Woof Aaaaaarrrrr!
ReplyDeleteSo nice of you to write all the way from Bermuda. Everyone thinks my life is pretty neat, but yours sounds super. But NYC is a great town for a dog. Every time that you walk out your door there is always someone wanting to say hello and tell me how cute I am. Pretty terrific. If you are ever in New York I would love to show you around and meet some of my brother. Thanks agin. Barley
ReplyDeleteSo nice of you to send that picture of yourself Little Lord. Very good looking.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying nice warm weather in Bermuda. Very snowy here but lots of fun playing in it. Look forward to hearing from you. woof and licks from barley.
Hiya Barley. It's been a while, I had trouble posting, well, MahMee had trouble! I wanted to tell you about the Cotons in Florida...we have a winter house there and there is a Coton, Tilly, who lives next door and another Coton, Turbo, who lives diagonally behind us. I couldn't believe there were three of us in such a small community. I'm the oldest but if you saw us together, you wouldn't know it!
ReplyDeleteWe're back in Bermuda now and I'm pretty busy barking at all the dogs and humans who walk by our house. It's my job, and I take it very seriously.
Hope all is well in NYC!
Cheery Bye for now...Montagu
P.S. My MahMee has lots of "silly" pictures of me...the lengths I go to amuse her.
wow so great to hear from you again. my mom has been on facebook and keeping me busy with that. jane wolman gordon and you can more pictures of me on that. ny is very rainy. i just met i think a brother of mine last night when we had our walk. our breeder says it sounds like the one she delivered here not long ago. would to see a picture of you. send to jgordon126@gmail.com if you like cherrio!
ReplyDelete